Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sneaky tidbits

Hi Everyone,

Well it's Thursday! Almost another week gone. And the weather for the weekend promises to be awesome so it will be hard to stay inside and get some work done. Today I had a sneak peak at the holiday mini catalog. It will be released to the public in September. Without revealing too much I would just say, it will be hard to choose, there is more this year to choose from this year than any other year and I can bearly wait! Book a demo now so you can get these great products free!! Now, I just ordered a paper sampler so you can see, touch and feel all the great designer papers. That should be here early next week. So if there is anything you want to see let me know. Also, keep checking back, because I think some of my retired sets will go up for sale. I'm cramped for space in my cabinet. I'll provide a link here to the sets. Finally, I've been participating in a watercolors workshop (Hi Ladies!!) and I never knew they could be so much fun. So if you want to use the watercolor crayons at your next workshop let me know. Samples will be up on the website soon. That is all for now. Be sure to leave a comment and check out the catalog and the new decor elements. Also, the brads are on sale!!! But only until Monday.


Have a great weekend!!

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment