Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's a conspiracy!

Well clearly there is a conspiracy in Omaha to keep me from watching Syracuse Basketball games. They are all on Pay per view this year! I got up early. Did some homework, worked on a special order, made a sandwich, sat down to watch the game and low and behold it isn't there. It's only on pay per view. Earlier this week when I checked the Syracuse web page it said ESPNU would show it. I guess I will call Cox on Monday and see how much that sports package will set me back. They opted to show a Butler game yesterday over other nationally ranked teams and now this.

So...I'm off to my stamp room to get some cleaning done and finish the project from this morning. I just got my scallop edge punch so I think I will play with that too. Hopefully I will get some pictures posted this week.

Have a good one!

Pamela (a.k.a. SU basketball fan in Omaha)

PS...it didn't snow today YIPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment