Monday, March 1, 2010

St Patty's in the Air

Hi Everyone,

I just finished my St Patricks day cards and thought I would post one. I used some reminisce paper I had, gable green cardstock for the base, Garden green for the shamrock and gable green for the horseshoe. I shaded the horseshoe with chalk. The studs I found at a scrapbook store, but the top fell off the package so I don't know what brand they are- but you can find them with the other gems.

I cut the hat w/ my cricut using the Designer Calendar cartridge and I used the Old West cartridge for the horseshoe. There is also a shamrock available on the Child's Play cartridge but I don't have that one.

On the inside I stamped Happy St, Patricks day.

This break in the dull weather certainly makes everyone's spirits a little better.

Hope you are enjoying it as well. (Even though it is pretty sad that I'm excited it's over 30 degrees). But I always say 30 with sun is better than 30 without sun.

Have a great week!

Happy Stamping!
Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment