Sunday, September 8, 2013

Get in the Fall Spirit

Hello Everyone, Well I'm back. So just to catch you up...I had to step away from the blog for a while- I was taking care of my Mom. Luckily, she seems to be doing great so now I'm back. Today I'm sharing some Halloween cards that I made for a class that I'm teaching on Saturday the 14th of September at the Scrappin' Studio in Gretna Nebraska. You can call Barb or email her at scrappinfo@yahoo.com to sign up for the class. It starts at 10:30. Although it's 90 degrees here...before you know it fall will be here and Halloween will be upon us, so I thought I better get some cards ready. I hope to see you there. These cards were made using some die cuts we have in the store from My Mind's eye. They are cute and not too scary for the little goblins in your life. I look forward to sharing more of my projects and inspiration here soon. Happy Creating! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment