Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

This is the weekend after Thanksgiving. We spent the day with our friends. She is deploying this week. It was a wonderful day of food and friendship.

Friday I managed to drag out for a couple of sales at JoAnns and JCP. It was a little intense with all the crowds. I didn't really do too much damage!

Saturday I was fortunate enough to go to my LSS and spend the day at a 12 hr crop. I worked on a recipe book for my Mom and some cards for a gift I'm making. I'll try to post some pics once they are ready to go. I also spent time there with one of my best stamping buddies. We were able to catch up since her trip home to Wisconsin.
I got a lot done and it was a good group of ladies.

Today, I spent time catching up on some much needed rest and did a little stamping this afternoon. I also completed a little bird house and a tray for the holidays. I'll try to post some pictures of that too.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for the wonderful friends that I have in my life, my family, my pets and my art. The experiences I have been blessed to have in my life are more than I ever hoped to receive.

Many Blessings to all of you,

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment