Follow me! Click here to follow my blog by email.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful

This is the weekend after Thanksgiving. We spent the day with our friends. She is deploying this week. It was a wonderful day of food and friendship.

Friday I managed to drag out for a couple of sales at JoAnns and JCP. It was a little intense with all the crowds. I didn't really do too much damage!

Saturday I was fortunate enough to go to my LSS and spend the day at a 12 hr crop. I worked on a recipe book for my Mom and some cards for a gift I'm making. I'll try to post some pics once they are ready to go. I also spent time there with one of my best stamping buddies. We were able to catch up since her trip home to Wisconsin.
I got a lot done and it was a good group of ladies.

Today, I spent time catching up on some much needed rest and did a little stamping this afternoon. I also completed a little bird house and a tray for the holidays. I'll try to post some pictures of that too.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for the wonderful friends that I have in my life, my family, my pets and my art. The experiences I have been blessed to have in my life are more than I ever hoped to receive.

Many Blessings to all of you,

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment