Monday, January 10, 2011

Keeping busy in the New Year

Well here it is 10 days already gone in 2011. I can't believe it. One of my resolutions is to make 365 cards this year. I am off to an OK start. I have more than 10 made. Most of them I will sell, donate or give to my friends. I have posted some pictures for you here.

I also want to try to submit to some magazines this year. Those are my two resolutions.

Instead of other resolutions I am setting weekly goals. Last week it was to exercise in the gym at least 2 times. I made it to the gym twice and I did a Pilates class on Saturday loved that! I also shoveled snow on Sunday. I didn't love that so much.

This week my goal is to go to they gym twice and to keep a food journal on line. Then I am going to try to make a journal and write in it. We'll see. My class has me very busy and I don't know if I can fit everything in. But I will certainly try and not beat myself up if I can perfect everything. I have to really focus on the class because I want to go to a crop on Friday and make some more cards. I'm in a zone now.

Back to the cards. I used some images from Hero Arts, papers from Graphic 45, Webster's pages and DCWV. The crinkly ribbon I made myself and the buttons I got from an antique fair this summer. It started as a project to use the scraps on my table and then out came the sewing machine. It kept going from there and I was glad to have an afternoon to do it.

The brown card is embossed with the cuttlebug and the wood pear is from K&Co. The card w/ the car is from Tattered Angels. It is a retirement card. I hope you enjoy them.

Wishing you all the best-until next time. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment