Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Toys!

Hey there,
Just a short post today as I have a project for school to work on today. No time to play with my new toys (boo-hoo). I got some of the McGill Paper Blossom punches. I made two roses and some lilys. I'll try to post some pics later tonight or tomorrow.
They are pretty easy, but a little time consuming when you punch the pieces, then chalk or ink them, then you mold them with tweezers and finally you glue them. But I have to say, they are very realistic. The lilies are easier than the roses and if you do them in red they look like Poinsettias. I think I will use them on top of a box and do a Valentine's project.

The McGill website has more info and I found a YouTube video that they had done as well.

Hope all of you have a wonderful week!

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment