Sunday, January 30, 2011

One month down!

Hello,
Well, the first month of January flew by! That means I'm just 2 months away from finishing school. WhoHoo!!! It means spring will be here soon.

Many of you may remember I had a goal to create 365 cards this year. Well I made it for January. I may have cheated just a bit because I bought a kit that made about 15 cards, but I'm not going to beat myself up over that. I made my goal and now it is onto Feb. This morning I took about 20 minutes and worked on a Valentine card for a friend of mine that is not a "romantic interest" but a man; it's almost done so I'll try to snap a picture of it and post it.

I also am anxious to start my Valentine's day cards. Those are some of my favorites to make- next to Halloween. I bought a new MS punch to play with as well. I hope that what I want to do with it works. It is a scrolled heart. So look forward to seeing a little red and pink on the board soon.

I hope all of you are doing well and getting a little time to explore your creative side.

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment