Saturday, October 12, 2013

A little Spooky

Hello Everyone, I hope you are enjoying this beautiful fall Nebraska weather. I know I am! You would think with the government shutdown I would have been cranking out projects from my studio. Not really. I think the stress of the entire thing really put a damper on my creative juices and instead I cleaned out my garage. But this weekend I got a little busy and created three new cards and a mixed media project for some classes at Busy Scrappin' for the second of my two Halloween classes. These are using the Carta Bella Paper line called All Hallow's eve. In addition, I'm using my Tim Holtz products that I love so much. The card I'm picturing here today uses a grid design and each block is done a little differently. The second one features a cute skeleton from one of my Tim Holtz Halloween sets. I used Rusty Hinge, Vintage photo and Frayed Burlap inks for most of these, but in reality the paper does most of the work. I hope you enjoy them. If you want to take the class you can contact Busy Scrappin' at 402 291 BUSY. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Happy Stamping! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment