Thursday, November 28, 2013

Little pieces of Art, Bo Bunny Misc Me and SNAP

Happy Thanksgiving, Today I am sharing some of the dividers that I made for my Snap Journal. I needed something I could keep a calendar in and sketch if I need to and also keeps some lists.... The dividers were originally just plain chipboard. They are not from the Snap line of products they are actually from Bo Bunny's Misc Me collection. But I just punched new holes and they worked fine.
This first one is for the portion of the book that I will use for my calendar. I took a bunch of stuff from my scrap bin and added some bits and pieces and Viola! The second one is themed. I chose a theme for some of the others and this one is Paris.
Finally, for those of you that know me-- I always have to have a bunch of "bits" on hand that I've collected. It may be a picture I found, an image I stamped too many of, left over chipboard pieces from a package etc. I used to keep them in a cigar box. But I have outgrown the cigar box. So I needed something else to use. I bought a tablet last year and the box was really nice and sturdy. I had kept it so that if I had to return it I could. So I pulled out the box, covered it with some paper that I had from an Art Supply store and added a little ribbon to the edges to cover where the paper didn't quite meet. Then I used some of the Graphic 45 Bohemia Collection to do the "wings" of the box. I didn't decorate the top or anything because the paper is really quite pretty and I wanted to be able to stack it or put it in a bag if I wanted without worrying about knocking off the decorations. So here it is:
I am so thankful that I have a space to create my little pieces of Art and for each of my creative friends. I hope all of you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. I'll share more of the dividers over the weekend. Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment