Saturday, November 30, 2013

New entries for my SNAP journal

Hello Everyone, I hope all of you are not too tired from all of that Black Friday shopping! I myself, did a little cyber shopping but managed to keep the budget under control. As I said earlier in the week I've been working on these dividers for my SNAP journal. here are two more. The first one is a garden theme featuring Tim Holtz dies , some images that I had in my stash of embellishments and of course some flowers. It's hard to see in here but the background paper is from an old seed catalog that I bought in a Thrift Store. The date of the catalog is in the 30's and I also have one from the 40's and 50's. There is also a piece of burlap on there and the bird is stamped with a text stamp (also from Tim Holtz) with paint. The other page is an Asian theme. I love Asian things as my dream has always been to visit that side of the world. Years ago I participated in some Yahoo Groups and we did some swaps and all of these things (except the stamp) were from those Swaps. The Background paper is from Webster's pages ( I think). All of the things I used on these dividers were in by boxes of stuff I held onto for one reason or another. I hope you enjoy them. Have a great weekend! Happy Stamping! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment