Wednesday, February 24, 2016

BoBunny Juliet Card

Hello Everyone, Today I'm sharing a card I made with the Bo Bunny Juliet Collection package. (Item #18133964)and items from the Juliet Noteworthy collection. I love the colors in this set. They can be very masculine or very feminine. I chose a gold background paper from the paper collection and inked that with Faded Jeans Distress ink. Then I cut a piece of navy from the collection and spritzed it with BoBunny mist - Sugar. Then I chose a frame and layer from the Noteworthy collection to layer on top. I added three roses , also from the Noteworthy package. I used a little banner from the Noteworthy package and layered that on the same blue I used on the second layer. Then I trimmed the letters from the sticker pakage in the paper collection pack and placed them on the banner. I added a ribbon at the top to ground the card. I hope you like it! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment