Sunday, February 14, 2016

Heartfelt Creations Cascading Fucshia Box

Hello, Well, what a treat! We're going to be getting a little warmer this week. The snow should melt and that will have me dreaming of spring. So in celebration of the 40 degrees this week I thought I would share a box I covered using papers from the Cascading Fuchsia collection from Heartfelt Creations. I covered the box with the green paper. Then I die cut the oval Heartfelt creations oval. I covered the I fussy cut the elements from the papers and popped some of them to add dimension. I added beads to the edges and a punch from Martha Stewart to decorate the sides and top. Then I tied a bow from sheer organza ribbon and added some beads to the bow as well. This was just an old cigar box that I had around that I have turned into a little keepsake for someone. I lined the inside with the green paper as well. I hope it gets a little warmer where you are as well , inspiring some of your own springtime creations. Happy Stamping! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment