Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello Again, Today I am sharing a very quick and easy Valentine's card. This is a shaker card. I used stamps from Lawn Fawn to create the gumball machine. I stamped it once, cut it out and then stamped it again. It's colored with colored pencils. I used my fuse tool to create the pocket for the shaker elements. The paper is from Doodlebug designs. I also used the new Spectrum Noir glitter pen over the silver pencil. In comparison to the Wink of Stella clear gel pen, the Spectrum Noir pen glitter is much more saturated. The brush is bigger than the Wink of Stella so for fine lines I would go to Wink of Stella, which is what I used on the black nob of the gumball machine. Inside, I just stamped Happy Valentines and punched three small hearts. I hope you like it. This is a very fun stamp set. Happy Stamping! Pamela Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment