Sunday, January 24, 2016

Baking Marci from LaLa Land

Hello Again, Today I'm sharing another creation made with the stamps and dies from LaLa Land Crafts monthly January Kit. Today I chose some 6X6 Authentique paper. The collection is called Carefree. I stamped Marci on some Spectrum Noir paper with Memento Ink and colored her with Spectrum Noir pens. I apologize for the shadow on this photo but it is very gloomy here today so the lighting is not the best. I cut a rectangle of the gingham paper and used the scallop corner chomper from WeR memory keepers to cut the corners of the card and the gingham. I cut a Lattice rectangle from Spellbinders out of grey wood grain paper from the pad as well. I also cut the whisk from the same paper. I added some flowers and an enamel dot from My Mind's eye. I stamped the sentiment with the same ink and then punched it with a Marvy scallop punch and layered it together. It makes me want to bake some cookies! I hope you find some time today to get in a little creative time. Have fun! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment