Follow me! Click here to follow my blog by email.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Baking Marci from LaLa Land

Hello Again, Today I'm sharing another creation made with the stamps and dies from LaLa Land Crafts monthly January Kit. Today I chose some 6X6 Authentique paper. The collection is called Carefree. I stamped Marci on some Spectrum Noir paper with Memento Ink and colored her with Spectrum Noir pens. I apologize for the shadow on this photo but it is very gloomy here today so the lighting is not the best. I cut a rectangle of the gingham paper and used the scallop corner chomper from WeR memory keepers to cut the corners of the card and the gingham. I cut a Lattice rectangle from Spellbinders out of grey wood grain paper from the pad as well. I also cut the whisk from the same paper. I added some flowers and an enamel dot from My Mind's eye. I stamped the sentiment with the same ink and then punched it with a Marvy scallop punch and layered it together. It makes me want to bake some cookies! I hope you find some time today to get in a little creative time. Have fun! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment