Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Spellbinders December Kit

Keeping with the theme for this month; I'm again using some of the items I've collected. I love kits. I like the inspiration, trying new products, and having everything at my fingertips. The Spellbinders kits do not disappoint. You get the cards, envelopes, very high quality cardstock, adhesive (yes, I said adhesive!) embellishments, stamps and this kit came with 7 dies. The white card below is the one that I did first after the one on the idea card included in the kit. I decided to use one of my Anna Griffin embossing folders to emboss the white and a Stampin'UP! Stamp on the tag. I added a Prima flower. The flourish and tag were two of the dies included. The ribbon and leaf were leftover embellishments from the kits as well. I liked the simple layout so I replicated that on three other cards I'll post soon. I have to say, this was a generous kit. The dies are exclusive to the club. Happy Stamping! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment