Saturday, January 9, 2016

Graphic 45 Cards

Happy Saturday! Today I'm sharing the last of the two cards that I made using the Spellbinder's Dies from my December Kit. I used the same layout as the inspiration that came with the kit. I just changed the embellishments and papers. These dies cut so nicely for small dies. The first one uses the Home Sweet Home Collection from a 6X6 paper pad. I added a Prima Leaf, a Prima Butterfly and a Prima jeweled embellishment as well. The green cardstock embellishment behind the jewels was also one of the Spellbinder dies. I layered the papers from Graphic 45 and again, I used one of the little panels from the paper kit as well. It says "Dear Friend" , I plan to put a Happy Birthday sentiment on the inside.
The second card was done using the French Country Collection also from Graphic 45. Instead of ribbon I used a strip of the border paper and used the flourish from Spellbinders and a panel from the 6X6 paper package. It says Good Luck in French. It seems someone is always retiring or leaving at work and I'm caught without a card; so I'll hold on to this one so I'm not putting together a card at the last minute.
Happy Stamping! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment