Tuesday, January 19, 2016

LaLa Land's Baking Marci

Hello Again. Today I'd like to share a card that I made using LaLa Land Stamps January Kit. This kit featured "Marci" baking up some homemade goodness. It included dies to make aprons, a rolling pin and a whisk as well as sentiments. They also delivered a cute little miniature cutting board that I am looking forward to working into a cook book for a special friend. Today's post was created using WeR Memory Keepers 6X6 pad "Country Living". I cut four borders I received in a previous kit, inked them with Vintage Photo ink and adhered them to the sides of my 5X5 square. I colored Marci with watercolors. I love the Prima Marketing watercolor pencils for the skin tones. They made a set just for that. Then I have some other watercolor pencils that I used for the dress and hair band. They are really old....I don't know what brand they are - sorry! But try the Prima pencils you will love them! I stamped Marci on Watercolor paper with Archival ink so that the pencils would blend well. I also cut the Catalina Wreath from Memory box out of a sage colored paper in the pad and inked it with vintage photo ink. I cut the rolling pin,and the whisk out of scraps, added some twine and wooden buttons, added a little metal spoon. This little cutie is sure to spread some joy soon. The greatest part is that I used my "stash" for almost all of the project, except the new stamps and dies that I received in the kit. I hope you will be inspired to go to your "stash" and create some sweet cards as well. Have a great day and Happy Stamping! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment