Sunday, January 10, 2016

Brrrrr Bo Bunny Winter Wishes

Happy Sunday! When you wake up to temperatures with a minus in front of them; you become an authoritative source on the meaning of cold. In honor of today's frigid temperatures I made a card using Bo Bunny's Winter Wishes collection. I used my Silhouette to draw and cut the sentiment. Then I used a Wink of Stella pen to color the inside of the font.I edged the sentiment with weathered wood distress ink. The cup was an Echo Park download cut on the Silhouette. There is white glitter paper on both inside and outside of the card. It comes off a little pink in the photo. I added a snowflake punch and a glttered gem. On the inside I used Tim Holtz's Sizzix labels and layered the papers. I fussy cut some of thecups from the paper to add ti the design. I hope wherever you are you stay warm! Happy Stamping~ Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment