Friday, January 8, 2016

Tim Holtz Wallflowers Card

Hello Stamping Friends! There is actually very little stamping on this card. Inspired by the layout of my last card, I took the papers from the Tim Holtz Wallflower collection (12X12) and cut a small panel that had the bird and flower on it. Then added a panel of the green pattern. I inked both layers with Ground Espresso Distress Ink. Then I punched a tag (from Spellbinders) from another pattern and then stamped Hello Friend on a piece of cardstock that I had inked with Crushed Olive Distress Ink. The stamp is from the Simple Sayings pack. I added a flourish, one of Tim's metal flowers and some ribbon that I had misted with Fossilized Amber spray. The red cardstock was embossed with a Tim Holtz folder and then distressed with sand paper. I think the cardstock is Fired Brick distress cardstock. This simple layout made the card easy but I think it looks great. Have a great weekend! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment