Follow me! Click here to follow my blog by email.

Friday, January 8, 2016

Tim Holtz Wallflowers Card

Hello Stamping Friends! There is actually very little stamping on this card. Inspired by the layout of my last card, I took the papers from the Tim Holtz Wallflower collection (12X12) and cut a small panel that had the bird and flower on it. Then added a panel of the green pattern. I inked both layers with Ground Espresso Distress Ink. Then I punched a tag (from Spellbinders) from another pattern and then stamped Hello Friend on a piece of cardstock that I had inked with Crushed Olive Distress Ink. The stamp is from the Simple Sayings pack. I added a flourish, one of Tim's metal flowers and some ribbon that I had misted with Fossilized Amber spray. The red cardstock was embossed with a Tim Holtz folder and then distressed with sand paper. I think the cardstock is Fired Brick distress cardstock. This simple layout made the card easy but I think it looks great. Have a great weekend! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment