Sunday, January 24, 2016

Bo Bunny Vintage card

Hi Everyone , I'm back with another card I made using the Bo Bunny Juliet Collection pack (Item number 18133964). This card was so much fun to make, but so easy!. First, I layered a piece of the cardstock from the collection with postcards and script on it. Then I added a Bo Bunny small doily. The paper is called Juliet Tribute. . Next, I cut two images from Juliet Full House- I selected two of the playing cards. Next I stamped a bird from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Set with Espresso Distress Ink on the Gold Bo Bunny paper. I took a Bo Bunny laser cut Lace Tag and cut just the corners out to make my two corner embellishments. I added mushroom alcohol ink and broken china stickles to the Tim Holtz Heirloom rose. Then I died a piece of lace and danged one of the Muse tokens and Shield Charms from that. Another chance to dig around in the stash of goodies and create something. I think I'll use this as a Valentine for someone special! Have a great week. Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment