Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Graphic 45 Gilded Lily Easel Card

Happy Tuesday! Can you believe it is halfway through January already? Where does the time go? Today I'm sharing another Graphic 45 card featuring "Gilded Lily" papers. I used the 8X8 papers to create an easel card. I let the papers do all of the work. I layered them after I inked the edges with Tea Dye ink from Tim Holtz. I added the die cuts on the corners from Heartfelt creations, some Prima Marketing Flowers and Voila! Graphic 45 goodness. The inside of the card was done using an image from the paper pack, some pearls using the Viva Décor Pearl pen, a Spellbinder's label die and a stamp from Hero Arts. The stamp was inked with Anna Griffin Hydrangea Blue ink. If you haven't tried an easel card, give it a try. They are simple and look fabulous. Later this week I'll be sharing my newest cards using the LaLa Land January Kit. I'd love it if you would leave a comment or link back to the blog. Until later--stay warm and Happy Stamping! Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment