Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Gilded Lily Goodness

Hello Friends! Today I'm sharing a gatefold card made with an Anna Griffin Gatefold embossing folder, the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, an Anna Griffin die cut and the Gilded Lily 6X6 paper collection from Graphic 45. I also added some border Dazzles from paper wishes. I started by running some Anna Griffin pearl paper through the cuttlebug in the folder. Then I cut the two panels of gilded lily paper collection for the outside. I added the Dazzle border stickers (those are the thin lines on the front. I get them from Paper Wishes. On the inside I cut two small squares from the same page of paper that I used on the front and put those on a background. I cut gold paper on the Anna Griffin Die, then I cut the fabric with the Tattered Florals die. I added a gem to the center. I like to have a few cards around without anything stamped inside so I can grab it for a note or just stamp something later. I hope you enjoy the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment